The AlphaTack Plus instrument allows quick tack determination of printing inks with a high degree of accuracy and reproducibility. Due to its closely controlled test conditions the AlphaTack Plus methodology offers significant advantages over the usual tack testing methods.
The AlphaTack Plus provides a problem-solving approach to measuring pure tack (QC), ink length, tack stability vs. time, vs. temperature, vs. lineforce and offers a practical and consistent solution to commonly encountered problems of splitting ink films.
- Quick and accurate tack value determination of printing inks in QC and R&D
- Tack stability tests vs Temperature
- Tack stability tests vs Time
- Determination of ink splitting, classification of long and short splitting inks
- Applications for engineering in print houses
- Reference instrument due to excellent short and long term stability
The AlphaTack Plus is a new, innovative tack measuring instrument. It features a fully automated system, providing accurate results under controlled conditions.
- Operator independent, fully automated measuring system
- stable measurements over the lifetime of the instrument
- Accurate, reliable and easy to operate
- Cost savings through minimal labour time and accurate measurements
- Automated, embedded ink film dispensing unit
- Internal, liquid free temperature control for high reliability and energy saving
- Temperature controlled rollers (metal and elastomer)
- Provides compatible tack numbers with previous tack measuring instruments
- Automatic tack and temperature calibration
- No balance or manual dispensing tools required
- Cleans in just a few seconds
- Space saving, compact design
- Easily transported by one person
- Ideal for use outside of the laboratory
Please don’t hesitate to contact Novomatics for further technical or commercial details.